Sunday, November 2, 2008

You Get what you put in, and People get what they deserve



So today was pretty Interesting, I was at the mall and all of a Sudden I got a Text from My Friend Aaron Telling me about a "YES ON 8" rally on the Corner that we are Rally'n on Tomorrow. Mike and I drove by and I decided to go home and Get my Sign and get dropped off with the Counter Rally across the Street. I joined My new Pricinct walking buddy Micheal and a group of 10 or 12 people waving both Official and homemade signs for "NO ON 8". We got so much support, The "YES on 8" People packed up and Left and we stood in the Rain for another hr waving and getting honked at. Pretty good day. I learned something today tho. The People that are being threatened with the potential reality of Not having the right to get married are way more nice about their position then the High Horse Religious groups so set on taking marriage away from them. Its funny how the ones so set on protecting God's View of marriage are the ones who jump to being "GODS MILITANT LAW ENFORCERS" Remember as u read the bible, Scripture can be read from both points of view and must be respected from both. Maybe You are indeed the people who the ones working agaist your God. You are No Judge, You may be no Religious Jury to doom people to hell. You are not GOD.


"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you." (Matthew 5:43)

per·se·cute (pûrs-kyt)
tr.v. per·se·cut·ed, per·se·cut·ing, per·se·cutes
1. To oppress or harass with ill-treatment, especially because of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or beliefs.
2. To annoy persistently; bother.

No comments: