Thursday, October 23, 2008

MY THOUGHTS

I am sitting in my Central Valley, Northern California Home and Feeling good. For the first time in a while I have a real good outlook for my City in the Coming years. Lately I have been helping both the Jerry McNerney Re-Election campaign For Congress [CA-11] and Celeste Garamendi's Mayoral Election for my hometown of Tracy. I Go around and all tho I see a heated race between Mayor Brent Ives, Garamendi and Tolbert, Closer than I thought It would be, so I am hopeful. I also see an overwhelming amount of support of Jerry McNerney over his Opponent Dirty Dozen Dean Andal. I mean I see Andal Signs Up and Down Streets, usually attached to Real Estate Property and The Pombo Realty business, which is a great way to make people think you're good for the area unlike that very same POMBOplague of the past haha. I went to Stockton and Even there, I saw very few andal signs on lawns, just up and down streets in business lots. Maybe he is going for the name recognition vote and not running on policy, I've seen the polling and maybe that is a safer route due to his horrible stances on women issues and the environment. He seems like an asshole to be honest, the debate made me really not like the guy. I hope the trend continues and We keep McNerney in Office, The Candidate the Modesto Bee, Tracy Press and Stockton Record have all endorsed. Something must be going right. Dean Andal must not be elected. Grass roots campaign is strong, The voice of the people must drown out the voices of the Pombo type crowd. OBAMA/BIDEN/MCNERNEY/GARAMENDI 08 =]

No comments: